MFS Capital Partners (MFS), a partnership firm registered under the provisions of Indian Partnership Act, 1932 is engaged in the business of providing Investment Advisory, Securities and Consulting services to clients (hereinafter referred to as ‘you’).
- Information Collection and Process
The type of Information we collect and how we Process it will vary depending on the relationship we have with you.
The Information that you may provide to MFS through the Website includes your name, contact details, your employer / past employer, details relating to your work experience, your title or position, your e-mail address, postal address and phone numberIf you are a currently engaged or employed with the MFS as a consultant, articled clerk, intern, or are a potential recruit to join MFS, please note in particular that:
- To facilitate screening and acceptance procedures; We collect Information that includes, but is not limited to, your name, job title, contact information, details contained in your curriculum vitae and other relevant information that you may provide to MFS;
- We monitor and/or record official electronic communication to ensure compliance with our internal policy and applicable law, and for backup and business continuity purposes;
- For those who are currently engaged or employed with MFS in any of the ways mentioned above, we might have a biometric attendance system to establish records of employee work hours. We also collect your financial/payment information such as your bank account details, including any associate information (credit card, debit care details, etc.). To comply with statutory obligations for the prevention of insider trading, we may in accordance with laws or regulations, from time to time, collect information pertaining to your securities trading account and allied details regarding your trading history.
We collect the Information that you voluntarily provide to us, during your use of our services, or of our Website, either in connection with an activity necessary to perform our contract with you, or take the necessary steps at your request to enter into the contract.
To be in compliance with legal and regulatory obligations, to enforce our rights, to safeguard any third party rights and in connection with any business transactions.
We may share the Information with third-parties for further processing or in connection with our business. Such Information shared will be in accordance with the contractual agreement with such third party through which We shall endeavour to ensure that such Information is used for the intended purpose for which the Information was originally collected and procured that such third parties act in accordance with applicable law.
While you have the option to not provide MFS with certain information or withdraw your consent to collect, retain, store and/or handle certain Information, kindly note that in such an event we may consequently be constrained to limit or suspend the services offered to you at our discretion.
- Storage of Information
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
MFS cooperates with mandated government and law enforcement agencies or to any third parties by an order under law for the time being in force to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials in accordance with applicable law, or with such parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process, to protect the property and rights of MFS or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity. We may also provide your Information to various tax authorities upon a demand or request from them.
MFS’s use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
- Deleting your Information
- If you wish to have the Information that you have provided to MFS deleted, you can always do so by sending a request to MFS on the e-mail address provided at the bottom of this page.
- We will ensure that your Information is not retained for longer than is reasonably required for the purposes for the same may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force.
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information We collect online. While We strive to protect your personal data against potential risks and exposures, the absolute security of data in the online sphere cannot be guaranteed. Hence, We ask you to support our information security efforts by not disclosing any data on our website that is particularly sensitive or not required in the specific context.
- Contact Us
You can always contact MFS in order to (i) remove the personal information that you have provided to MFS , (ii) update the personal information that you have provided to MFS, and (iii) change your preferences with respect to marketing contacts by e-mailing our grievance officer firstname.lastname@example.org .